Online Record Book
The Online Record Book (ORB) is an online system to help participants, leaders and assessors doing, delivering and assessing the Award worldwide so that recording Award activity is both fast and simple, anywhere, any time.
Below are just some of the benefits of using ORB:
- A fast and easy to use system, accessible via the Internet anywhere, any time.
- Android and iOS Apps made available free of charge to users registered on the ORB.
- All information is stored on secure and reliable servers hosted in the EU.
- Includes a seamless and secure means for participants to pay their registration fee online.
- Participant progress is tracked with visual indicators so they can get a sense of their progress through the various aspects of the Award.
- Multilingual, with new language translations being added all the time.
- Built-in reporting and search functionality.
Visit the Online Record Book
Online Record Book: Participants how-to videos
The Online Record Book is a web platform that allows participants to record their activities and submit their Awards. It also allows Award Leaders to monitor participants’ progress and approve submitted Awards.
Using the ORB, as a participant you will be able to:
- Edit your profile
- Choose activities and manage your progress
- Add logs and pictures to existing and approved activities
- Receive notifications when an activity request, section and Award has been approved or needs to be modified, after Award Leader’s review
- View your Award Leader’s contact details
These videos are for participants who are taking part in The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award programme. It provides detailed, step-by-step guidance on how they can use the new Online Record Book web interface.
Useful links and guides Here you can find guides and tutorials, which make your life easier: