Deliver the Award
The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award is delivered globally; any organisation that works directly with young people can deliver the Award.
Organisational benefits of delivering the Award
Delivering the Award brings your organisation many benefits, not least the opportunity to help develop young people and support them on their journey to a better future. By delivering the Award your organisation will:
- Help to develop the lives of young people and their communities;
- Become part of an international network of Award Operators, Leaders and like-minded individuals and organisations;
- provide Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for your staff;
- Complement existing extra-curricular activities and receive recognition for them;
- Give young people the opportunity to participate in the world’s leading youth achievement award.
“The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award is the only truly global mark of recognition that I know about in the field of extracurricular activity. As an employer, I want to see that people coming to work for us have more to offer than their academic qualifications. The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award is a great example of a differentiator I would look for when judging the suitability of a young person to join our company.” Phil Smith, CEO, Cisco UK & Ireland