MANAGER OPERATIUNI – ZONA TRANSILVANIA
Contract: full time for 1 year (option to be extended)
Location: Cluj Napoca or remote
Applications for this role should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and need to include
both a CV and cover letter by 31 st March, 17.00.
The Duke of Edinburgh International Award Romania Foundation is recruiting for the new
role of Digital Programmes Manager. This role will support the maintenance, adoption and
delivery of digital tools and will primarily involve the Online Record Book and the Award
Who are we looking for?
The Digital Programmes Manager will support the adoption of the digital tools provided by The Duke of Edinburgh International Award Romania Foundation and working closely with The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation. This role will mainly support the
Online Record Book (ORB) and the Award Community. The ORB is a platform designed for participants and their leaders to manage their Award progress. The Award Community is an online forum, information source, and Learning Management System for adults involved in
the Award programme.
Candidates must have experience in:
- Frequent use of online office software tools (such as Office365) which must include
spreadsheets but also writing, presenting, and online collaboration
- Organising and balancing competing priorities and a varied workload to be productive
(achieving objectives and meeting deadlines)
- Communicating ideas and/or technical guidance to different groups of stakeholders,
including giving presentations and individual consultations
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with a range of stakeholders in a
professional or academic setting
- Writing reports and/or proposals
Skills and Abilities
Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong skills and abilities around:
- Problem solving
- Computer literacy
- Working well with others
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Diplomatic, tactful and respectful of others
- Willing to learn new software/systems/ approaches
- Adaptable and open-minded in a working environment
The working conditions of the post
a. Working schedule: 8 hours and additional when necessary
b. Material conditions
- Space: Cluj Napoca office or remote;
- Benefits: mobile phone, laptop c. Professional training conditions: participate in various
trainings, workshops, seminars, conferences, etc.
Additionally, a successful candidate will have a structure and coperational mind set
experienced in establishing lasting relationships with partners and volunteers, with good
management skills. Cultural awareness and a non-discriminatory attitude are also
imperative. Excellent written and spoken english is essential.
How to apply?
To apply for this position, please send a CV and a intention letter to
email@example.com. The final application date is 31 st of March at 17.00. The
interviews will take place immediately after the applications as we are looking for the ideal
candidate to start as soon as possible.