Online Record Book (ORB) is the online system to help participants, leaders and assessors doing, delivering and assessing the Award worldwide.
- Accessible via the internet anywhere, any time
- Participant progress is tracked with a percentage so they can feel a sense of achievement throughout the entire process
- All records are stored in a secure and easily accessible place
- Connect with adult mentors who can help develop their skills and improve their life chances
- Reduces paperwork and replaces less practical paper Record Books
- In order to be able to use the system you need to be either licensed as an organisation, trained as adult volunteer or be enrolled as a participant.
Log in to the Online Record Book.
If you are experiencing a technical issue with the online record book please contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org